Ways to Give to St. Leos
New Online Giving
As an alternative to giving in person during our weekly plate collection, you may now choose to give online. You can even set recurring payments if you want to regularly support a specific ministry or set your donation to auto-draft. Funds are automatically drawn on your Credit, Debit or Checking account and are deposited into St. Leo's bank account. To donate, just click on the "Online Giving" hyperlink on top.
New Text Giving
1. Text the word GIVE to 707-587-2644
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
· If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund.
(Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
· If you text “Keyword” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names
they can choose to donate to.
· If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name.
(Ex: $10 Sunday)
· If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of
fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
· If you text “Edit” you will receive a reply text with a link to sign-in and edit your stored
The most traditional form of donation to St. Leo's is from our weekly plate collection and Christmas and Easter collections. The generous contributions of parishioners and guests at St. Leo's fund approximately fifty-three percent (53%) of the normal operating costs of the parish, including salaries, benefits, education, routine maintenance and parish outreach. Donation envelopes (available from the rectory office Monday through Friday) or checks may be deposited into the collection basket as it passes or you make other arrangements (see Automatic Donations below).
Annual Parish Appeal
The balance of the normal operating costs of the parish (approximately 47%) are borne through our Annual Parish Appeal and special donations. Our Annual Parish Campaign was started decades ago to help close the gap between weekly collections and parish expenses. Each year in February, parishioners are asked to make a one-time donation to the parish or pledge a specific amount each month. The parish office will gladly send a reminder statement to parishioners that request it. All donations received through our Annual Parish Appeal remain in the parish for operating expenses.
Monthly Parish Development Fund
On the first Sunday of each month a second collection is taken up for Repairs and Maintenance of our aging parish facility. These funds stay in the parish and are used only for repairing, maintaining and beautifying our parish campus.
Other Ways to Give
Scrip, Community Partners (Sonoma Market, Glen Ellen Village) Contributions go back to St. Leos School of Religious Education.
Make a Memorial or Tribute Gift in honor of someone you wish to acknowledge.
Include St. Leo's in your estate planning by designating a bequest in our name.Volunteer your time at St. Leo's in one of the many ongoing ministries.